This week was largely an admin week for me, knocking out income taxes, service taxes, tax taxes and cat taxes.
I also managed to spend a little time working on the LOD problem and look forward to a dedicated block of programmer time next week to knock that out alongside a bunch of important graphics updates (this game is going to be so friggin’ pretty, it drives me crazy).
This week my work was very much a continuation of the work from last week. Which means I was working on the exteriors of the station modules to add variety to the overall station visuals.
This week I took some time to do business development for the company. Not to get into the details, but there is a bit more to releasing a successful game than just making it! I also caught a terrible flu, which knocked me out and impacted productivity.