As we’re approaching the holidays we’re, as usual, putting out a new update to the game to make sure you guys have the most up to date and stable version available to you through the holidays.
As we put out a new build in November the amount of changes aren’t as many as they usually are.
Thank you for staying up to date with us and the game.
We hope you have a great holiday!
- Ships should no longer bug out and think the crew on board is dead when they are not.
- Improved consistency in health/damage reporting.
- Resupply Forms should now stay on the desk after loading a saved game.
- Resupply Forms now use the appropriate fonts and has a slightly improved layout.
- Balanced Air/smog.
- Less Alert Forms should be spammed when fires happen.
- Fires can now spread vertically.
- Base Metal rebalanced, you can now get more by scanning the local planet.
- Added Hint to get you to scan the local planet.
- Various Bugfixes.
Want to chat with us or other players about the game? Come join us at discord.gg/jellyfishgames
Remember to Wishlist Astrobase Command on Steam if you haven’t already!