This week, I took some time out for more build stabilization. A recent influx of super cool art from Daniel has left some station parts broken or behaving strangely, so I spent some time getting everything working again.
I also continued progress on Connector construction. I’m definitely looking forward to being done with this particular feature, as it will provide a legitimate way for characters to navigate between station “floors”.
This Week I’ve mainly focused on some non-Astrobase work while waiting for Adam to finish some features I need. Next week I will be back on ABC full time and hopefully have something nice to show you.