This week I wrapped up the last bit for missions with a placeholder mission reward system, yielding resources on return. I spent the rest of the week wrapping up the current milestone by knocking out a bunch of problematic bugs and minor features. This should allow me to incorporate personality traits into our crew AI as well as station events like reactor fires.
This week I worked on the big design doc that covers traits and their inner workings. Hopefully it will result in a clean/presentable spreadsheet I can hand off to Adam for the station events.
This week I finally finished up the section lights. Check out the video to see what it ended up looking like.
Demonstration of some light states for the Astrobase modules.