Adam – @adam_blahuta
This week was a continuation of last week’s desk work. Along with a bunch of bug fixes, I got the new rolodex up and running. Not only does it look a lot nicer than the last one, but its interaction flow is a lot better and its shape allows us to use a nice graphical trick to reduce the number of actual cards displaying inside it, which helps performance. I also started integrating the filing cabinet, which will allow us to better manage character personnel profiles and provide an accessible dumping spot for documents players want to get to later.
Dave – @Dave_Astrobase
Two words: mission tables. I’m working on the tables that determine and direct mission flow on a planet. This is essentially a data modelling task, and the bridge between design and implementation.
Daniel – @Polygonatron
This week I’ve been working on desk stuff to ensure Adam could work without being blocked on anything. Aside from that I’ve been working more on the social rooms, which are proving to be a lot of fun for me to make. They allow for some pretty out there visual designs.
The metabolic plant is seen here digesting its workload for the day.