Adam here! We’re easing back into our regularly scheduled weekly devblog updates, so I’ll be taking care of summing up this week’s progress for you.
A lot of the work this week revolved around post-Kickstarter cleanup and getting underway with Immediate and Alpha Access work. We had website content to update, a new store to set up for people who missed the campaign (work-in-progress), a Patreon page to update and a bunch of admin work we set aside during the campaign.
Thanks to everyone’s amazing pledges, I’ve finally been able to get back to coding the game and I’m amazingly grateful! With the production of our first trailer, there were two versions of the codebase, one with experimental design implementations and the other with an older iteration but with trailer tools thrown in. I spent some time merging all that together into a single stable branch that we can start generating builds from.
I’m still in the process of sorting out our build automation, as we’re having issues with our hosting service. Luckily, the folks at Unity are being super helpful so I’m sure we’ll have that sorted soon.
This means we’ll be ready to start sending builds to our Immediate Access backers pretty soon and have already started knocking out our remaining tasks for Alpha Access.
Have a nice weekend and talk to you next week!