Here we go! The last beta update before launch!
It’s been a while since the last one so we’ve made a bunch of smaller changes and a couple of new features. The most important one allows those who need to, or just prefer to, use a different key layout to customize their key bindings.
As we mentioned in the release announcement blog post we have disabled sales of the game until release.
If you want to get the game, make sure that you have wishlisted Astrobase Command on Steam!
Astrobase Command 0.4.9 Closed Beta Patch Notes
- Players can now customize keybindings in the Pause Menu during gameplay.
- Characters on away missions can now write research papers about the alien civilizations they discover.
- New planet and star icons and images in Astrofleet.
- Trinkets, the default station, pets, and character stats now have descriptions.
- Improved the side panel switching in Astrofleet.
- The sector map of Astrofleet now shows constellation suffixes.
- The constellation icons in Astrofleet have been toned down.
- Stars should be less encroaching on text and borders in the sector map.
- Ship balance has been tweaked.
- The memory usage has been improved.
- Setting the diversity slider to maximum in species creation now gives equal chances of appearance.
- Custom uniforms now save properly.
- A rare bug where papers ended up under the desk has been fixed.
- Highlighting of characters should now stay on when selected while switching between spacesuit and uniform, and back.
- Metallic surfaces on charcters should now up properly when “xray-mode” is turned on.
- Conversation drones spawned on top of lights should no longer cast funny shadows.
- Building a ship no longer triggers the dock notice.
- Quantum encounters no longer block off planets.
- Multiple ships should no longer be able to interact with the same planet at the same time.
- The numbers on the Astrobase info tab in Astrofleet are now displaying correctly.
- An rare crash when loading stations has been fixed.
- Other fixes, tweaks, and balance improvements.
Want to chat with us or other players about the game? Come join us at discord.gg/jellyfishgames
Remember to Wishlist Astrobase Command on Steam if you haven’t already!